This is a really easy craft with a very cool effect. Once your little one learns how to work a stamper, they can reinvent it for other holidays and festivities.
What you will need:
- Sharp knife
What to do:
- This couldn’t be easier. Cut your potato in half and, using your knife, cut two triangles for 'eyes', another for the 'nose', and a banana-shaped slit with a slight dip for the 'mouth'.
- Take your potato stamper and push it down onto some tissue paper, to remove any excess water.
- Dip your potato stamper into paint (orange, black and purple are the best Halloween colours) and press down.
- Create your own pattern or picture, and leave to dry.
- You can add a little green 'stem' to the top afterwards if you wish.
Images via Pinterest