When it comes to applying make-up many of us stick to our own tried and tested methods. While it is a great way to ensure we feel comfortable in our appearance, sometimes we can get stuck in a bit of a rut.
If you do feel like your make-up regime could do with a few tips and tricks to make it a lot easier, check out these ten hacks.
1. Use an orange concealer to correct uneven tones
2. Use a green concealer to tone down redness
3. Start your foundation at the centre of your face and work outwards
4. Draw a triangle shape under your eye with concealer to hide dark circles
5. Use a rolling motion with your beauty sponge to blend
6. Blot excess oil with a sheet of tissue
7. Apply your foundation before your concealer, otherwise you’ll just end up rubbing it off
8. Don’t use shimmer if you have oily skin, you’ll just make your face even shinier
9. Line your lips with concealer to make your lipstick pop
10. Use concealer rather than highlighter to make your eyes bigger