Scotland is a beautiful country and its second largest city, Glasgow, has plenty of activities and things to do to keep the whole family entertained:
If you are heading to the Scottish city, here are ten things you can do with kids in tow:
- Go on a river cruise down the River Clyde.
- Have a go on the Tall Ships moored at the harbour.
- Have some fun at Scotland’s M&D Theme Park.
- Have a wander around the Summerlee Industrial Museum.
- Don’t forget to spend a day at Glasgow Riverside Museum.
- Play mini football or enjoy the Grand Prix race track at Wonder World Adventure Centre.
- Budding explorers will love the Glasgow Spy Mission Treasure Trail.
- If you have football fanatics in your family take them to the Scottish Football Museum.
- Pop into the Glasgow Science Centre and learn a thing or two before heading home.
image via Pinterest