Many people assume that travelling (well further then a general package holiday) is off limits as soon as they have kids. However, there is a lot to be said for heading off on a trip that takes you off the beaten track and brings you and your family closer than before you left.
If you are still fitting on the fence about whether to head off or not, the following 8 things will convince you that, yes, now is the right time.
1. They make you see things that you would normally miss
2. You get priority at boarding, especially when travelling with new babies
3. They give you a chance to sow down and really enjoy the destination
4. They give you the opportunity to view the world in a whole different light
5. You will parent a lot differently when you are relaxed
6. You will be creating long-lasting memories
7. You often end up turning into a kid again
8. It’s a lot easier to connect with locals and immerse yourself in the culture when you’ve got kids