About this author
I'm a mum of two small boys and I write to make sense of this thing called motherhood. Former world traveller, in recent years I divide my time between the beaches, forests and hills of the Northwest and the cafes of Dublin 7.
Articles by this author
- Why sleep training isn't for me
- 'Why not be brave?' 12 trips for long haul travel with baby
- 10 things that pass for 'me time' after you have kids
- 'The nap scramble'
- 'Imperfect mother, perfectly human'
- Survival 101: 10 ways to stay sane when Dad's away for work
- How to reclaim your bedroom from baby - in 10 easy steps
- Bump on board: Flying in your third trimester