When it comes to summer crafts, anything that combines entertainment with keeping cool is an absolute winner, and the kids will absolutely love this easy-to-make air fort.
What you will need:
- A large old sheet
- Duct tape
- A fan
What to do:
- Lay the sheet out lengthways and tape one of the long sides down to the floor.
- Place the fan at one end – do not turn it on yet.
- Pull the sheet over the edge of the fan, and tape it down. Be sure to tape to the plastic edge, avoiding contact between the propeller and the material.
- Next, tape the other side of the sheet down.
- Switch on the fan, and watch your air fort rise and fill with air.
Images via Pinterest