Sometimes the coolest craft ideas are the most simple, and this epic rainbow fan is one such project.
What you will need:
- An electric fan
- Paint in the seven colours of the rainbow (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet)
What to do:
While this is a very simple craft project, it is definitely one that requires an adult.
1. Before you begin, make sure that the fan is switched off and there is no risk of it coming on and hurting little hands while you carry out the steps.
2. Remove the top plastic casing covering the fan blades.
3. Paint each fan blade a different colour of the rainbow. If you have fewer than seven blades, you can leave out the purple shades.
4. Once dry (and make sure it is dry – otherwise you will end up with a paint-spattered wall) replace the top plastic casing.
5. Switch the fan on, and watch your rainbow come to life.
Images via Pinterest