With the summer holidays just around the corner, it’s a good idea to have some night-time garden activities and crafts up your sleeve. Following on from our super-fun glow-in-the-dark DIY bowling game, we have another quick and easy project that is guaranteed to capture your little one’s imagination.
What you will need:
- Empty glass jar (with lid)
- Glow stick
- Wash out your glass jar and fill it with water, right to the top.
- Crack your glow stick (these can be purchased cheaply in pound shops) and shake the contents into the water.
- Add some glitter to decorate, and reapply the lid.
- Give the whole thing a shake, and wait until darkness hits to check out your beautiful, glittering, glowing fair jar.
Images via Pinterest