Getting our children to do something – whether it’s homework or chores – is always made infinitely easier when they have an incentive to work towards, and this is a fun and creative way to get them excited about their goals and achievements.
What you will need:
- Large cardboard backing (something strong to hold the weight)
- Plastic cups
- Crepe paper
- Pound shop toys and supplies (anything from stationery to hair accessories)
- Take your cardboard backing and, using your pencil, mark off where you want each prize pocket to go.
- Add some glue to the closed end of your cup, then glue it on the board so that the open end is sticking out.
- Fill the cup with the first prize, then cover it over with some crepe paper, fastening with an elastic.
- Repeat these steps until you have a full board.
Images via Pinterest