While Halloween is a time for scary costumes and terrifying movies, for the little people in our lives, it can be downright adorable. If you’re looking for a sweetly spooky crafts project for your youngest, this bat is as cute as it gets.
What you will need:
- Paper plate
- Black card
- Googly eyes
- Black paint
- White paint
What to do:
- Paint your paper plate black all over; this will serve as the face and body of your bat.
- Trace two simple wing outlines on your black card, and cut them out.
- Cut out two smaller triangles from the black card for ‘ears’.
- Take your stapler and attach the ears to the very top of the plate, and the wings to the sides, as pictured.
- Take a dab of glue and stick your googly eyes on in the middle of the plate.
- Next, take some white paint, and paint on a smile and two downward-pointing fangs. You can alternatively cut these out of white paper and stick them on – whichever works for you.
Images via Pinterest