After all that indulging at Christmas time, your skin, no doubt, is in need of some TLC and perhaps a spa treatment or two. However, considering it is January and not many of us have two coins to rub together, booking an appointment for a facial or body cleanse can seem like frivolous spending.
So save yourself money and guilt by setting up your very own spa at home.
1. Tell your other half that you are taking an hour out for yourself and shut the bathroom room.
2. Run a hot bath and add some bubbles. Light some scented candles around it as well.
3. While you are waiting for the bath to fill up, remove any make-up on your face with your normal cleanser.
4. Exfoliate to remove any dead skin and rub on a layer of your favourite mask.
5. Hop into the bath and leave the mask on your face to work its magic.
6. Give the rest of your skin a good scrub with a dry brush or body exfoliator.
7. Have a soak for 20/30 minutes before hoping out and removing the mask from your face.
8. Generously apply moisturiser to your face and body and a little cream to your under eye area.
9. Relax with a green tea or fruit juice to really feel clean on both the inside and outside.