While you’ve been looking forward to that holiday for weeks now, there is one final hurdle to face before you can relax - the dreaded packing.
Whether you’re concerned about saving space in your bag or the size restrictions on the liquid toiletries, organising all of your belongings into one spot can be a daunting task.
Use these tips to make packing those bags a piece of cake.
1. Fill straws with skincare products, and seal the ends with tape. This will cut down massively on space used up by skincare bottles and tubs.
2. Protect your digital camera by popping it into a soap case.
3. Use empty Chapstick tubes to hide valuables
4. To save on buying travel-sized toothpaste, simple fill an old eyedropper with toothpaste.
5. Put a cotton-ball or pad in your powdered makeup to keep it from breaking.
6. Use leftover contact cases to store liquid makeup like foundation.
7. Use an old shower cap to cover the bottoms of your shoes so your clothes don't get dirty.
8.Prevent your shampoo and conditioner from spilling by using plastic wrap, or masking tape to seal the top the bottles.
9. Roll your clothes, don’t fold - to save on space.
10. Fold your jackets and blazers inside out to prevent wrinkles.
Image via Pinterest.