Burton’s Biscuit Co has a brilliant new initiative, the ‘less than 100 calories’ club which offers something for everyone.
The Under 100 Cal Club will help shoppers to easily identify the calorie content of their products and to make an informed choice, whilst offering a range of delicious mini bite size and individual portion packs that are perfect for eating on the go, lunchboxes or an after-school treat.
Burton’s began reducing the calorie content of its biscuits in 2018 with a 20% sugar and calorie reduction, and the reformulation of its existing Minis range. Together with Jammie Dodgers and Maryland Minis portion packs, the introduction of the company’s first ever snack bars earlier this year has created an unrivalled range of portion-controlled biscuits.
The Under 100 Cal Club range includes:
• Jammie Dodgers Minis (89 kcal a portion)
• Jammie Dodgers Jam & Yogurt Snacks (97 kcal a portion)
• Maryland Minis Choc Chip (99 kcal a portion)
• Maryland Minis Double Choc Chip (99 kcal a portion)
• Maryland Oaty Cookie Bars (94 kcal a portion)
• Maryland Chocolate Cookie Bars (97 kcal a portion)
We are looking for five mums to test the Under 100 Cal Club range. We will send you out a selection from the range, AND tell us what you think.
If you would like to take part in this Mums Say Trial simply join this group and leave a comment below to note your interest. In the case we are oversubscribed, we will select five mums at random