We place cookies onto your computer to help make this website better. Without them, this site would not function correctly or be able to collect information to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site, we'll assume you're OK with this. Read more about our Privacy & Cookies.
How To: Crepe Paper Streamers
What you’ll need:
- Crepe paper
- Cut the crepe paper into equal strips.
- Take two strips and staple the ends together at a 90-degree angle
- Fold one strip back over the other and continue to alternate between the two
- Continue until you reach to the end of your strips
- When you get to the end, staple the last parts together
- Hang on tree, walls or from the ceiling.