Croke Park- The Home of the Gaelic Games
Croke Park offers fun filled family friendly tours through this 82,300 capacity stadium so you can see what happens behind the scenes of GAA headquarters!
The guided Stadium Tour offers an access-all-areas trip through the home of Ireland’s national games.
Walk in the footsteps of legends as you visit the team dressing rooms before going pitch-side via the players’ tunnel and taking a seat in the VIP area. Enjoy panoramic views from the top tier of the stand - 30 meters above the famous pitch.
The whole family can explore the GAA Museum with its exhibition galleries that vividly illustrate the story of Gaelic games from ancient times to present day.
Featured exhibitions include the original Sam Maguire and Liam MacCarthy Cups, the official GAA Hall of Fame, temporary exhibitions and many other exhibits.
Test your Gaelic football and hurling skills in the interactive games zone – see how fast you can react, check out your passing skills, practice a fingertip save or discover the art of the high catch!
So if you have any sport enthusiasts in your family, big or small, why not discover what it really means to be Irish and experience all that Croke Park has to offer!
Croke Park is conveniently located just 1km from Dublin city centre and has tours operating throughout the year.
- €6.50 for Adults
- €5.50 for Students/Seniors
- €4.50 for Children
- €17 for Family - Based on 2 adults and 2 children
- €18 for Family - Based on 2 adults and 3 children
- €13 for Adults
- €10 for Students/Seniors
- €8.50 for Children Aged 3-12 yrs, Under 3 yrs are FREE
- €35 for Family - Based on 2 adults and 2 children
- €40 for Family - Based on 2 adults and 3 children
The Stadium Tour Admission includes the GAA Museum.
- €20 for Adults
- €18 for Students/Seniors (with identification)
- €12 for Children - 1.2m height restriction
- €52 for Family - Based on 2 adults and 2 children
- €60 for Family - Based on 2 adults and 3 children
The Etihad Skyline Tour Admission includes the GAA Museum.
Click here for more information.