We place cookies onto your computer to help make this website better. Without them, this site would not function correctly or be able to collect information to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site, we'll assume you're OK with this. Read more about our Privacy & Cookies.
Ladybird Easter egg
What you will need:
- Hard boiled eggs/ plastic eggs
- Paint the eggs red all over and leave to dry for a few minutes.
- Paint a black face on one end of the ladybird.
- Paint spots on the body of the ladybird
- With white paint, create the eyes.
- Paint a red mouth on the egg.