When it comes to our make-up, what we use and how we apply it is an entirely personal thing. However, if you’re anything as indecisive as us, you will struggle to know whether you want a liquid liner or a pencil.
To help you make your choice, here’s what you need to know about both:
- Gives a lovely defined edge to your eyes.
- Makes creating the cat-eye look fairly easy.
- Stays on a lot longer than pencil, making it ideal for long wear.
- Looks a lot darker on your face.
- It is fairly difficult to apply – you need a lot of practice.
- Can look overly dramatic, particularly during the day.
- Teh bottle can dry out after a little while.
- Hard to wash off – not good when all you want to do is get into bed.
- Easy to apply.
- Doesn’t wear off too quickly.
- Can be used to create both a soft and dramatic look.
- Won’t run into your eye.
- Not as defined as a liquid liner.
- Needs to be reapplied throughout the day.
- Can smudge in the corners.
- Can hurt when applying, if the tip is sharp.