We can all admit to the fact that certain colours are not easy to wear, and yellow is definitely one of them.
To be honest, we have all gotten so used to rotating between grey, black and navy that we actually live in fear of a splash of vibrance.
However, with summer in full swing, we have no excuse not to ditch the dark shades, and swap them for some brighter and more exciting colours.
Enter: yellow (yes, really!)
We have a soft spot for yellow, but rarely wear it for fear of looking like Big Bird, or a Minion - but that should not be the case.
Yellow can be really fun and easy to wear if done correctly.
Check out our edit of gloruious yellow items that will have you shining like the sun, in a good way:
1. Amelia Ruffle Off Shoulder Dress, Boohoo.
2. Bandeau Jumpsuit in Cotton, ASOS.
3. Rhiannon cross body bag, Skinny Dip.
4. Yellow ruffle sleeve wrap top, Missguided.
5. Yellow fluffy sliders, River Island.
6. Frilled Sleeve Coat, Zara.
7. Ultimate Ruffle Cami, ASOS.
8. MOTO Yellow Denim Mini Skirt, Topshop.