So many kids love playing dress-up, and the best way to make a game as fun and believable as possible is to have the best props. If you’re playing fairy, and you have your wings and your wand, what do you need next? A magic potion, of course! This craft is super easy and fun, and the kids will love it.
What you will need:
- Glass jar
- Baking soda
- Washing-up liquid
- Food colouring
What to do:
- Place your jar on a plate to minimise the mess – there’s going to be a little overflow, here!
- Fill your jar up about halfway with vinegar, then add in a spoonful of food colouring.
- Add in a generous dollop of washing-up liquid.
- Sprinkle in some glitter, and mix the whole thing together with a spoon.
- Watch in awe as the potion froths, fizzes and bubbles over like magic!
- If you want to get the fizzing momentum going again, just add more of the main active ingredients.
Images via Pinterest