The wreath is one of the most prominent decorations of the festive season – so why wouldn’t we work that trend into the décor for our favourite part of the year? This fun, jazzy flip-flop door wreath is super-easy to make and will go down a treat with kids and guests alike.
What you will need:
- A thin piece of wood or a length of strong cardboard for the backing
- About 6 or 7 flip-flops of various colours
- Gems, glitter or fake flowers to decorate
- Acrylic paint
What to do:
- Taking your backing, glue the flip-flops down (some on the surface; others on top of each other) using a strong adhesive, and leave to dry.
- Take your acrylic paint and write ‘Welcome’ on the heels.
- Once your message is dry, add on your decorations of choice.
- Take a length of string and either wrap it around the insert of two of the flip-flops, or in a hole created in the backing.
- Hang, and enjoy.
Images via Pinterest and Instagram