You simply have to try these lovely individual chocolate brownie cakes with raspberries!
The perfect weekend treat for you and the kiddos.
- Dairy, Flour, Chocolate, Fruit, Eggs, Sugar
What you'll need:
- 175g butter, chopped, plus extra for greasing
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 250g soft light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 85g plain flour
- 50g cocoa powder, plus a little extra to serve
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 200g raspberries
- Confectionery sugar, for dusting
What you'll do:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F / Gas mark 4.
- Butter 12 holes of a deep muffin tray and line each hole with muffin cases.
- Put the butter, 150g of the chocolate, sugar and vanilla in a heatproof bowl, over a pan of barely simmering water.
- Heat, stirring now and again until everything is melted, then remove from the heat and leave to cool.
- Sift in the flour, cocoa, baking powder and a pinch of salt together in a large bowl.
- Add the warm, melted chocolate mixture, the eggs, cherries and the remaining 50g of the chocolate to the dry ingredients, then mix until just combined.
- Divide the mixture between the holes of the muffin cases, making sure each one gets a few berries.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until cooked but still gooey in the centre.
- Leave to cool for 30 minutes in the tin before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Top them with a dusting of sugar and extra some extra raspberries on top if you like.