Santa has sent a very special message to the boys and girls of Ireland as we get closer and closer to Christmas.
He shared that they have been receiving millions of letters in the North Pole and time is ticking away.
“Letters are pouring in from all around the world so I would like to remind all the boys and girls in Ireland to write and post their letters to me as soon as possible. I especially enjoy the colourful pictures they draw of Rudolph and me,” Santa said.
The elves are busy with their magical elf dust making sure all the toys are ready in time for Christmas.
This is what the boys and girls should do:
- Write their letter to me straight away
- Put it in an envelope, seal it and address it to ‘Santa Claus, The North Pole’
- Write their own name and full postal address (in very clear handwriting) on the top left-hand corner of the front of the envelope
- Stick a €1.00 stamp on the top right-hand corner and
- Post it in a green An Post post box – that’s important!
"It’s that easy. My friends in An Post are helping me to reply to as many children’s letters as possible.
“I hope you all have a very wonderful and peaceful Christmas."
“P.S. Rudolph is working out at the gym to make sure he’s in shape for his trip on Christmas Eve so he will certainly enjoy any treats left out for him!” he added.
Don’t forget to post your Santa letters as soon as possible. Christmas will be here before we know it.