There are definitely a number of pros and cons that accompany any family holiday, but considering camping holidays are popular with families, we thought it only appropriate to do up the list when it comes to back to nature holidays.
1. It’s cheap and cheerful.
2. Being back to nature and not feeling tied to technology.
3. Being woken up by the sun and heading to bed as soon it gets dark – the perfect way to reset your body clock.
4. Having a BBQ for breakfast.
5. Watching the kids play outside all day without ever once asking for their iPad or your phone – usually because the battery flats but at least they’re not looking for it!
1. Sleeping in a tent as the rain pelts down outside.
2. Being eaten alive by bugs – but at least that means the weather is good.
3. Having to share a shower with the other campers.
4. Bringing the kids to the toilet at 3am when it’s pitch dark outside!
5. Setting up the tent with an overly enthusiastic five-year-old.