Throwing a children’s party can be mighty expensive, but you don’t need to scrimp on style or pizazz if you want to make an impression with your décor.
This easy-peasy DIY cake-stand is cheap to make, will work for any event, and can be rolled out again and again.
What you will need:
- Large paper cups
- Paper plates of various sizes
- Superglue/ Glue gun
- Flowers/ bunting/ sequins to decorate
What to do:
- Take a paper cup, turn it upside-down, and glue the lip to a larger sized paper plate.
- Once the glue has dried and your plate and cup are secure, glue a smaller sized plate to the smaller end of the cup.
- Get as creative as you can with colours and decoration, using everything from paper flowers and butterflies to bunting.
Images via Pinterest