Glitter is always a favourite among our little ones – who doesn’t love a little glitz and glam? While there are plenty of expensive hair and dress-up products on the market however, it’s so simple to make your own.
What you will need:
- Regular hairspray
- Fine glitter
- Plastic spray bottle (opt for a pump with a larger hole, if possible, to accommodate the glitter)
- Embellishments to decorate
What to do:
- Remove the lid from your regular hairspray bottle (this should be relatively easy to do) and pour it into the empty plastic spray bottle.
- Next, pour in your glitter, replace the lid and shake it up.
- Decorate and label your bottle as your little one so wishes, and spray over styled hair.
This is a great addition to any costume or dress-up game.
Images via Pinterest