This is a simple list of tricks for clothing that are guaranteed to make your life easier...
1. Stop your Angora sweater from shedding so much by placing it in the freezer for 3 hours.
2. If you have a stuck zipper, use a bit of Vaseline to sort it out.
3. Use vinegar to remove water stains from leather.
4. Use your hair straightener to iron out small wrinkles.
5. Use a foam noodle to stop that horrible crease from hangers.
6. For jeans that are a little bit tight.
7. Break in those new shoes by popping on a pair of thick socks, and setting the hair dryer on them!
8. If you're too lazy to wash your jeans, pop them in the freezer for a few hours to freshen them up!
9. Use a mixture of vodka and water to remove odours from clothes.
10. Use toothpaste to remove permanent marker stains.