If you're a regular in a gym, you'll know that your visits often come down to more than just exercise.
Your work-out sessions are actually littered with moments of mortification, anticipation and determination.
One gym session can feel like a rollercoaster of emotions and you're just along for the ride.
If you recognise the majority of these moments, then congratulations, you are officially a gym bunny!
1. The moment someone uses a machine you have your eye on.
You don’t need it for another ten minutes, but still…
2. The moment you realise your wedgie has now reached epic proportions.
That’s it. Time to go in there.
3. The moment your earphones fall out for the tenth time.
The first nine times was funny…kind of.
4, The moment you realise you’ve spent more time passing wind than pumping iron.
Is this actually normal?
5. The moment you’re given a nod of recognition from a trainer.
Oh, you better believe you know me to see!
6. The moment you get cocky and slip up massively.
I didn’t need my left ankle anyway... damn it.
7. The moment someone takes ‘your’ locker.
Eh, manners much?
8. The moment you exaggerate your post-work out strut/ hobble.
Don’t mind me, just been doing my thing for the last hour!
9. The moment you wonder if you have more exercise clothes than regular attire.
Does this mean I’m officially a fitness fanatic…who knew?!
10. The moment you find yourself scheduling your gym sessions ahead of all other engagements.
Go hard or go home, ladies.