We all want our wedding card to be remembered by the bride and groom, but writing the same soppy stuff over and over again is certainly not going to make that happen!
Instead, why not try giving one fo the following a go – if you dare that is!
1. "Love is the answer to everything; stick with that and you’ll be ok"
2. "Marriage is happiness times two; anger times two and frustrations times three (the third comes in when her best friend is called)"
3. "Stay in love, stay married, stay hopeful, most of all, stay together – divorce is too expensive."
4. "It takes two to tango, be sure you’re not the only one dancing!"
5. "I didn’t get you a gift because the wedding already cost me €300..."
6. "Love isn't finding a perfect person. It's seeing an imperfect person perfectly."
7. "As Bill and Ted said, 'Be excellent to each other.'"
8. "Getting married is like going to drama school. May there be more comedy than melodrama."
9. "Marriage is the juncture where spending time with friends morphs from being a reality into being a wishful dream."
10. "Congratulations – you just paid for a whole bunch of your friends and family to have the biggest party of their lives."