Weddings are a great way to get the whole family together and take a few good photos. And while the day can be long, it is usually a very merry occasion - unless you are eight months pregnant, of course!
Now, don’t get us wrong, we love an auld knees up with family and friends any day, but it's a whole different story when you are carrying around a little extra bump!
If you are heading to a wedding this summer, don't be surprised if the following ten things run through your mind at least once!
1. "Do I dance like that when I’m drinking?"
You’re probably the only sober one in the building but at least you get to have a good chuckle at some of the terrible moves the guest are trying to pull!
2. "This must be the hottest place on earth"
Being cramped in a small space with at least 100 others can make for a very sweaty time!
3. "Where are all the seats?"
There are never enough seats at a wedding – won’t somebody please think of the pregnant one!
4. "Why does everything have cheese in it?!"
When you want cheese there is none; when you can’t have cheese, it’s everywhere!
5. "Why on earth did I wear these shoes?"
“I don’t care how pretty I look, I should have worn flats.”
6. “I just want my bed”
Weddings can be really, really long...
7. "Wow, drunk people are really annoying"
‘Cause they are.
8. "I knew I wouldn’t get away with this dress"
You were channelling your inner Kim Kardashian when you tried to squeeze into a bodycon dress ..
9. "Is there any more dessert?"
Second helpings are few and far between – you’ll just have to hope they cut the cake!
10. "Is it time to go home yet?"
Bet you wish you’d booked a room in the hotel now!