If you're enthusiastic about keeping fit, then chances are you have, at some point or another, taken part in a spin class.
And you will know that no matter how they try to sell it, the sessions are always serious hard work which leave you drenched in sweat and more than a little unsteady on your pins.
Yes, it keeps you fit, yes it has an incredible effect on your body and yes, it always keeps you crawling back for more, but there's no doubt these classes aren't for the fainthearted.
Whether you've taken part in an intense session or participated in a standard class, it's more than likely at least one of the following thoughts has flashed through your mind as you pedalled like your life depended on it.
1. "Will he notice if I don't increase the resistance?"
Yeah well, he's not the boss of me!
2. "I clearly don't know my left from my right."
How have I gotten this far in life?
3. "Why are these seats so incredibly painful?"
I'm actually in agony here.
4. "I don't want to stand up and you can't make me."
Oh right OK, up I go.
5. "I've just gotten up and I don't want to sit down."
Urgh, this seat again! Make up your damn mind.
6. "How are her legs moving so quickly?"
Her bike must be broken. Cheater.
7. "Wedgie! Wedgie alert! Wedgie!"
Be subtle, damn it.
8. "No, not another hill."
9. "Why did I come here?"
I hate this.
10. "Yeah, you better believe we killed it!"
I've so got this. Like, legit.