Even though we should probably be concentrating on our form, our moves and our breathing, it's fair to say that during most gym sessions our mind strays from standard work-out thoughts and ends up focusing on some pretty random ideas and notions.
Whether you're a regular gym bunny or just dabble from time to time, there's a good chance a lot of these thoughts have crossed your mind while you're squatting it out or tripping over a stray weight.
Don't worry, we've all been there.
1. I think I look pretty good right now!
2. I am putting myself through this hell of my own accord.
I could be on the couch right now. But no, I must hate myself.
3. Look at her.
God, I hate her.
4. I am going to sort out this wedgie and I don’t care who sees.
Oh my God, he saw. I have to leave.
5. Do I look like I know what I’m doing?
I hope so, cos I sure as hell have no idea. What's a burpee?
6. I need to buy new work-out gear.
Yep that will definitely help me get a six-pack. Sorted.
7. Do I need new trainers?
I think I do. I mean, look at hers.
8. Oooh, she wears jewellery to the gym.
I might do that. No, I'm definitely doing that. She looks great.
9. Am I the laziest person in here?
10. Is he looking at me? I think he is!
Yeah, watch and learn. grasshopper!