Most of us have stepped foot inside at least one gym in our lives, so chances are you may be able to relate to more than one of these locker room moments.
Whether you're a regular gym bunny or just test the waters every now and again, the changing rooms of any gym can be an emotional place.
Here are just 15 thoughts that have undoubtedly crossed the mind of any woman who has pushed open that locker room door.
Don't worry ladies, you're not alone.
1. Where is my locker? I don’t even remember using a locker earlier!
That’s it. I’ll never see my things again.
2. Ah, there it is! Now I remember! Come to me storage unit 153.
All is well. I’m such a pro at this gym lark.
3. Where is my key? I’ve lost my key.
My stuff will be lost within storage unit 153 for all eternity.
4. Ah, there it is. Silly me.
Back in the game.
5. That woman has an AMAZING figure. Kudos to her!
Damn it, she’s caught me looking.
6. Time to peel off this assortment of spandex and lycra.
Doing this in any dignified manner is simply impossible and it’s something we must all learn to live with.
7. I’ve done it again. I’ve forgotten my conditioner.
Every single time.
8. Why do these showers smell of eggs?
Surely we’ve been through enough torture out on that godforsaken gym studio?
9. Why are the leads of the hairdryer approximately an inch long?
Attempting to dry my hair in this position is a work out in itself.
10. Uh, that poor woman is only arriving and still has to start her work out.
Sorry sister, I’m done.
11. I swear these jeans feel looser.
Yep, definitely looser. Go me!
12. I’m going to need to plan a shopping trip if I keep shrinking like this.
It’s just the way it is.
13. Forgot to pack clean socks…again.
Who doesn’t love peeling off smelly, clammy socks only to pull them back on minutes later?
14. Urgh, my urge to get my underwear on as discretely as possibly has resulted in a wedgie that would bring tears to your eyes.
This is one for the scrapbook.
15. Ah, that’s me done! I’m outta here, ladies.
See y’all next year.