Ellen Brophy is a mum of three; She calls them her sun (eldest boy) her moon (youngest boy) and her stars (her little girl). She has just qualified as a beauty therapist and make-up artist and loves to write about everything from mental health issues to life as a single parent. She describes her writing as honest, funny and fearless and we tend to agree.
- Childbirth as a single mum: "Nothing was going to take away from this amazing experience"
- 'I'm the mum that gives her kids too much junk food - but I'm trying to change'
- 'My 8-year-old can never unsee that!' YouTube star under fire for posting controversial suicide video
- 'Don't tell me I'm not fat'
- I don't know how to deal with my physical boys