Encourage your little one to get creative by naming them after one of these very famous painters.
While some of them are a little out there, like Caravaggio or Artemisia, they have played such a huge role in shaping our modern artists and gave us incredible works of art that it's totally worth having to spell out your child's name from now until forever...
1. Albrecht – after Albrecht Dürer, a painter and theorist among other things of the German Renaissance
2. Andy – after Andy Warhol, an American artist who lead the visual art movement - A.K.A pop art!
3. Claude - after Claude Monet, a French impressionist painter
4. Caravaggio - Michelangelo Merisi da Caravaggio was an Italian painter in the 1500s
5. Jackson – after Jackson Pollock, an American artist known for his drip painting style
6. Michelangelo – after Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni, an Italian sculptor, painter and poet of the Renaissance
7. Pablo – after Pablo Picasso, a Spanish painter with a vry unique style
8. Vincent – after Vincent van Gogh, a Dutch post-Impressionist painter
9. Salvador – after Salvador Dali, a prominent Spanish surrealist painter
10. Sandro – after Sandro Botticelli, an Italian painter of the Early Renaissance
1. Artemisia – after Artemisis Gentileschi, an Italian painter who was one of the most recognised female artists in the Renaissance
2. Berthe – after Berthe Morisot, a member of the Impressionists
3. Caterina – after Caterina van Hemessen, a Flemish painter who was born in 1527
4. Levina – after Levina Teerlinc a Flemish painter
5. Mary – after English painter Mary Beale
6. Frida – after Frida Galizia, an Italian painter who was around in the late 1500s early 1600s
7. Sofonsiba – after Sofonisba Anguissola, an Italian painter who was Bernardino Gatti’s apprentice
8. Judith – after Dutch painter Judith Leyster
9. Gergina – after Georgina O’Keefe, an American artist who died in 1986
10. Lee – after American abstract expressionist painter Lee Krasner
SHARE if you'll be using one of these names.