With autumn now upon us, the kids are going to be spending more and more time in the house – giving them the perfect opportunity to do some crafts. This pretty globe will also make for a lovely autumn-themed house ornament.
What you will need:
- Empty mason jar
- Foil leaves (these should be readily available in an arts & crafts shop)
- A small tree branch
- Hot glue gun
What to do:
- Pick a branch from the garden, small enough to fit into the mason jar. Using your hot glue gun, glue the branch down to the lid.
- Glue some of the foil leaves to the branches.
- Add water to the jar, filling almost to the top, then add in a few drops of glycerine, stirring well.
- Drop some more leaves into the globe, to substitute for ‘snow’.
- Then simply re-screw the lid, securing tightly and gluing with your hot glue gun.
Images via Pinterest