The kids love something messy that they can get really creative with – add in a Disney theme, and they are guaranteed to love it. This Disney-inspired silly putty will keep them occupied for hours.
What you need:
- A bottle of clear kids’ glue
- Food colouring
- Borax powder (available from your pharmacy)
- Cold water
- Hot water
What to do:
- Pour the bottle of glue into a bowl. Refill the bottle with tap water to clear the remnants, then pour it in with the rest of the glue.
- The Disney inspiration comes in with your choice of colours. Add in a few drops of food colouring, using the colours of your little one’s favourite Disney Princess as a guide (e.g.: Turquoise for Princess Jasmine; blue for Elsa; yellow for Belle; pink for Aurora, etc.).
- Add in some glitter for effect.
- In another container, mix half a cup of hot water with half a teaspoon of Borax powder until the solution is dissolved.
- Pour the Borax solution into the glue mixture, then stir together with a spoon.
- Store in a Tupperware container.
Images via Pinterest