There are so many crafts to be made from ingredients and objects lying around in the cupboards, as this recipe proves. It takes just a few minutes – and minimum effort – to make these cute little bouncy balls that your little ones will love.
What you will need:
- ½ cup warm water
- 1 tbsp borax powder
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp white liquid glue
- Food colouring
- 2 cups
What to do:
- In one cup, mix together the warm water and the borax (which can be purchased in your pharmacy).
- In another cup, mix the glue, cornstarch and food colouring.
- Next, pour the glue mixture into the borax mixture. This will harden after about 10 seconds.
- Once hard, take the newly-formed ‘goo’ out of the water using a fork.
- The mixture gets firmer the more you touch it, so you need to roll the mixture back and forth across your palm to create a hardened ball shape.
Images via Pinterest