A bit of DIY crafting goes a long way if you’re throwing a party for your little one and their friends, and we reckon that this project will go down a treat.
What you need:
- Flower punch
- Coloured paper
- Drinking straws
What to do:
- Cut straws into one-inch pieces.
- Use your shaped puncher to cut out your flowers. You can alternatively do this by cutting the flowers out with a scissors, but this way is not only easier but it ensures that your flowers are all the same shape and size
- Cut your yarn to the desired length, then tie your threader on to one end (this will make it easier to get all of the individual pieces onto the yarn.)
- First, add a straw; then a flower, and continue on the sequence until you reach the end.
- Next, simply tie together the loose yarn at either end.
Images via Pinterest.