With the summer on its way, it’s time to start looking into some fun crafts that you can prepare in time for those long holiday evenings, and this glow-in-the-dark bowling set could not be easier.
What you will need:
- 6 empty drinks bottles (preferably large 2 litre bottles)
- Long glow sticks
- A large ball
- ‘Crack’ your glow sticks to activate the glowing liquid inside, which is the secret to lighting up your bowling set.
- Fill your bottles with water, making sure to leave space at the top so that it won’t overfill once the glow stick is dropped inside.
- Refasten the bottle lids and peel off the bottle stickers, to make it easier to see in the dark.
- Set up your pins in an arrangement of 3-2-1 (back to front), then take your set outside and have some fun!
Tip: Add more pins and players to make it a family game.
Images via Pinterest