The best crafts are made using ordinary bits and bobs for unusual projects, and this one is a great example of how a little creativity can go a long way.
What you will need:
- Cheap translucent beads
- Cupcake tin
What to do:
- Take your beads and arrange them along the base of your cupcake tin. You can either scatter the beads at random or arrange them into a shape or scene.
- Stick the tin in the oven at 200 degrees Celsius (400 Fahrenheit) for 25 minutes, to let the plastic melt and meld together.
- Take the tin outside to cool, so as not to fill the house up with fumes. It’s also a good idea to open the kitchen windows while they cook.
- Pop your ‘cooked’ suncatchers out, and they are ready to be hung.
- Using a drill, carefully make a hole at the top of the suncatcher, then thread some string through and hang up outside.
Images via Pinterest