When it comes to school, regardless of your age, everyone needs a little help getting organised. Whether it’s tweens or teens who are heading back to school, these locker memo boards will prove very handy.
What you will need:
- Canvas board
- Blackboard paint
- Paint brush/ foam applicator
- Small section of wallpaper
- Decorations of your choice
What to do:
- Take your canvas board and set it down on a sheet of newspaper.
- Taking your brush or foam applicator, paint on a layer of blackboard paint.
- Once the first layer of paint is dry, apply another; this time painting in the opposite direction.
- Repeat step 3 twice more until your board is a deep, dark black all over.
- Divide the painted canvas into two sections. In the top section, glue on your wallpaper section to provide the backing for your mirror.
- Taking superglue, stick on your mirror and ensure it’s dry and secure before moving.
- Using decorations of your choice, add embellishments to the top mirror section.
- Stick magnets on the back of the canvas, so that it will stick onto your locker.
Images via Pinterest