He is one of the most lovable and popular characters from the Frozen franchise, and it’s the perfect time of the year to do some Olaf-inspired crafts. This one couldn’t be simpler – and the kids will love it.
What you will need:
- Clear mason jar
- White liquid ‘school’ glue
- Fake snow (available from craft shops)
- Two black buttons
- Orange card
- String or cord
- Paper plate
- Battery-operated night-light
What to do:
- Dip your paintbrush into the glue and apply it all over the glass of the mason jar.
- Using your paper plate as a tray, spill the fake snow over it and then roll the jar around until all of the glass is coated.
- Leave to dry, then – with a dab of glue – stick on the two buttons as eyes.
- Take some orange card, roll it into a carrot-shaped nose and stick on.
- Switch on a battery-operated night-light and stick it into the jar.
- Replace the jar lid. Attach some string or cord to hang from a hook or even a branch of the Christmas tree.
Images via Pinterest