Have an action-loving tot with a big imagination? Why not fuel their playtime with a super-fun DIY jet-pack?!
What you will need:
- 2 two-litre empty plastic bottles
- Silver spray paint
- Felt (red, orange or yellow)
- Glue gun
What to do:
- Take a length of cardboard that will fit across your child’s shoulder blades and cut four slits at each corner.
- Take two lengths of webbing big enough to fit around your child's arms comfortably, and slip them in through the slits at each side for straps, securing with staples.
- Take your bottles and spray them with silver spray paint. Leave to dry.
- Cut out your felt flames: two red, and one orange. Layer them on top of each other, with the orange on top, and glue to secure.
- Using your glue gun, glue them into the top of the bottles. Then, it’s up, up and away!
Images via Pinterest.