We love simple crafts that can be made using everyday bits and bobs found around the house, and this toothpick painting trick is guaranteed to get the kids’ creative juices flowing.
What you will need:
- Your canvas/ surface of choice (a hard surface like wood or ceramic is recommended)
- Wet glue
- Paints of various different colours
- The method used here is creating art on wet glue. Start off the craft project by squirting some of the wet glue in a random pattern onto your surface.
- Next, squirt different coloured paints at random among and in between the glue.
- Using a toothpick, drag the paints along the surface, creating a marbled effect.
- Once you are happy with your design, leave to dry.
Images via Pinterest