It’s officially winter, and while we’re praying that the snow will stay away, that doesn’t mean we can’t get festive with our arts and crafts. This is a lovely idea for the Frozen fans in your life, in particular, as it brings you a step closer to creating your own indoor snow kingdom!
What you need:
- Shaving foam
- White school glue
- Peppermint extract
What to do:
- Place the shaving cream and glue in the fridge overnight to give your paint a stiff consistency when you’re painting.
- Take the shaving cream and glue out of the fridge and leave to sit for about 10 minutes before you begin.
- Mix equal parts of the shaving cream and glue into a bowl (there is no set amount, so you can just free-pour).
- Add your glitter and a few drops of peppermint extract for the scent.
- Take a paintbrush and paint your snow scene – the paint should be puffy to the touch, once dry.
Images via Pinterest