We place cookies onto your computer to help make this website better. Without them, this site would not function correctly or be able to collect information to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site, we'll assume you're OK with this. Read more about our Privacy & Cookies.
About this expert
Jenny Branigan is a Chartered Physiotherapist and owns Total Physio in Sandyford (opposite the Sandyford luas stop)
Jenny holds an Masters degree in Sports Medicine from Trinity College Dublin and is a Level 3 Accredited Sports Physiotherapist and certified STOTT Pilates Instructor.
Since 2008, she has been the resident physiotherapist on the Mooney Show on RTE Radio. She is also the current physiotherapist with the Women’s National Soccer Team and most importantly, Mum to Jamie (5) and Holly (3).
Jenny’s areas of expertise include musculoskeletal injury management including sports, pregnancy and postnatal care.
For more information, visit www.totalphysio.ie
Articles by this expert
- Introduction to physiotherapy during pregnancy
- Neck pain in pregnancy
- Low back pain during pregnancy
- Rib pain in pregnancy
- Pelvic Girdle Pain during pregnancy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sleeping positions in pregnancy
- Thumb pain in post natal women
- Exercise in the first few post natal weeks
- Is Pregnancy Pilates worth doing?
- The importance of choosing the right school bag