Teenagers are notoriously difficult to buy for.
They're in that in-between stage where stuff is either too babyish for them or too adult for them.
So how do you strike a happy medium?
Well, look no further as we have gathered a few ideas that will hopefully help you out of a tight spot...here's hoping they're happy when they open their stockings on Christmas morning...
1. Pink turn-up hem knit beanie hat
2. Miss Patisserie rainbow river bath ball 200g
3. Picture Perfect!
4. Personalised Teenage Stuff Tin For Her
5. The Master Herbalist Cure for an Untidy Bedroom
6. Girls Cosy Sparkle Socks - Pack Of 3
7. Retro Sweet Bouquet
8. 101 Things to Do Instead of Playing on Your Phone
9. Nutella Cookbook
10. Mortal Engines book
11. Drumstick Pens
12. Worlds Smallest Walkie Talkies
13. Nando's Trio Caddy
14. iPhone Charger Sticker Faces Set
15. Worlds Smallest Voice Changer