Telling family and friends that you are expecting is such an exciting time. And while many mums-to-be just announce their news over the phone or with the help of the baby scan, others go all out.
We asked our mums how they told their family and friends, and this is what they said.
1. Liz Summerscales: "With my second, we just bought my daughter a T-shirt that said, 'I'm going to be a big sister', then waited for people to realise!"
2. Kathryn Renata: "For number one, we made mock ups of our wedding invitations and replaced the tiny picture of us on it with a picture of the baby scan. We then invited our parents to become grandparents on the due date and gave it to them on their wedding anniversary. For the second, we got an 'I'm going to be a big brother T-shirt' and called for a visit to show them his new shirt! And finally, for the third, I shouted out "I'm pregnant" instead of "smile" while taking a family photo - I have a great keepsake of all their faces!"
3. Gemma Page: "This is the picture we posted to announce our latest addition!!"
4. Selina Neal: "On Christmas Eve last year, we gave everyone their pyjamas as a present and we got our nine-year-old son to give his granny a Christmas card to open too - in the card was a picture of the 12-week-baby scan. It was funny and emotional: my mum burst into tears and jumped up hugging us, while everyone else was screaming, "what's going on?". My brother even shouted, "did we win the Lotto?"
5. Sarah Cunningham: "I told the boyfriend while he was extremely hungover! He nearly passed out with the shock as we had been trying for ages! My family just screamed the kitchen down and were crying - soppy lot!"
6. Vicki Miley: "This is the photo we shared!"
7. Jackie McIntyre: "We're expecting our third in September and, as it's impossible to get everyone in the room at the same time, we just sent a picture of our two little ladies sharing their news!"
8. Sarah Kenyon-Ellis: "This is the picture we shared"
8. Sarah Topham: "Myself and my fiancé were expecting our fourth and we had planned to tell everyone after my daughter's christening. But when my mother-in-law and sisters-in-law came to our house the day before, they said: "Congratulations, when you due?" - The taxi driver had told them.
9. Charlotte Chalkley: "This is the picture we shared"