Blonde bombshell and star of The Big Bang Theory, Kayley Cuoco, rocked an envious grunge lob for the Grammy Awards 2016.
Here Creative Director of Hession Hairdressing, Paul Hession, gives you his top tips on how to re-create her look.
1. While hair is damp, work a light mousse through the mid-lengths and ends. I recommend Kérastase Resistance Mousse Volumactive. The hair will be easier to style and the waves will stay in place.
2. Gently spritz heat protectant spray through the hair - I turn to the L’Oreal Fix Anti Frizz Spray. Roughly dry hair by flipping it upside down and blast it with the hairdryer. By doing this, hair will be more volumised at the roots.
3. Once the hair is dry throughout, part the hair and brush through the waves.
4. For added movement and shape, tong the ends of the hair with a medium sized curler like the GHD Curve Soft Curl Tong and section the hair in two halves. Taking the hair in large sections curl through. By taking the hair in large sections it will prevent a ringlet effect. When done, flip the hair upside down and work your fingers through the ends.
5. To complete the look, apply a salt spray like Shu Uemura Art of Hair Liquid Fabric Spray to the hair to add extra texture.