We place cookies onto your computer to help make this website better. Without them, this site would not function correctly or be able to collect information to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site, we'll assume you're OK with this. Read more about our Privacy & Cookies.
How to make simple animal mask
This is a fun indoor crafts project to entertain guests during your child's birthday party.
What you’ll need
- Cereal boxes
- String/lollypop sticks
How to make the masks
- Draw animal faces onto the back of a cereal box.
- Carefully cut out the design, taking extra care with the eye holes.
- Puncture a hole in either side of the mask and secure around your child’s head with string.
- If you don't want to use string, you can glue or tape a lollypop stick to the bottom of the plate so the kids can hold the mask up to their face.
- Go out into the garden and pretend to be jungle or farm animals.